Removing inlet manifold / head port sizes??

Where's the best place to buy ported inlets or do an exchange service...

I think K Tec do an exchange, check the site.

I just bought one from Renbreakers and port it myself. Bit of brute force and measuring and it's almost free if you can sell your old one.

I may be selling my standard one soon.

I think K Tec do an exchange, check the site.

I just bought one from Renbreakers and port it myself. Bit of brute force and measuring and it's almost free if you can sell your old one.

I may be selling my standard one soon.

Can you please weigh the upper inlet? Without the throttle body.

TNX!

Does anyone have the gasket port sizes?

Also, are we using new bolts on the install?

Thanks guys!

Morty

I forgot to measure the gasket sizes and I (well Tech1) fitted the manifold today, sorry.

However we did put a calliper on the lower inlet and the head ports, in-situ we couldn't quite get the calliper in the ports perfectly but basically the size is exactly the same! So I am very glad I chose not to have any opening out done on the manifold ports that face the head, instead that part was only cleaned up with casting marks removed. Now the two halves of the manifold that meet, these were cleaned up, ported to take the steps out, reshapped a touch to provide a smoother transition and turn for the air, and then obviously ensured that both halves matched the faces too. - Not overly aggressive, the port sizes are not any larger at all, for me at this stage it was key not to open them out too big as I didn't want the thing over ported and lose gas speed.

My verdict,,,,, is 100% don't bother. I can't feel the slightest difference on the road. Granted I didn't have an 'aggressive' level of porting, but my advice would be only bother doing this if you are getting head work and can then fully open out and reshape that lower manifold properly to suit.

Ha, no worries mate. Got a set of gaskets of Renault for around 15 quid so it's all good.

It's free for me as I have the tools and doing it myself so lets see if my boggo standard Clio feels different.

Seriously considering fabricating water cooling for my inlet we'll see...