Removing Carbon Build Up

shepster200

Gold Member
Has anybody had ever used a company called www.regainmpg.com or Terraclean on their motors , I saw Ed China doing this treatment on Wheeler Dealers a few years back.
I am considering getting my car done as it's four years old but only done 37k .
Interested to hear your thoughts?

I got terraclean done on my car with 46k on it, it's a total waste of money for our cars mate, save your money. I would consider doing it on an old diesel with loads of miles but it's pointless on a low mile petrol. I done it for science and seen no benefits whatsoever. Edd China is a total legend though!

Have been the odd thread about terraclean in the past and chris pretty much summed up the general consensus...

Thanks Chris91 and Chris mcm , seen the video's keep coming up on Facebook .
The money will be saved and spent on better things.

Complete waste of time... Running a oil catch tank will help stop the inlet side of things coking up and won't cost a fortune as a preventative measure...

I can see it working for direct injection cars that suffer with carbon build up but on our cars I don't think there's any benefit as has been said above

I can see it working for direct injection cars that suffer with carbon build up but on our cars I don't think there's any benefit as has been said above

it doesn't clean carbon from the valves on di engines.....

it doesn't clean carbon from the valves on di engines.....
haha, just read what I wrote and it makes no sense at all. Perhaps a little coffee in the morning before posting would help ;/