Removing all the trim.

Sure some of you will have done this, dont just want to get the trim strips off, want to know if I can get the centre console, vent casings ect.

car_photo_485815_zps3790a310.jpg

Centre Console + Srips

Gear Gaiter Trim

Speaker Trims

3 Dash Air Vents

Tempted by door handles too.

Attachments

• car_photo_485815.jpg
    car_photo_485815.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 39
Speaker trims pop out, just get a small flathead screwdriver and with a rag (to protect the plastic) gently prize around and it'll pop off.

For the centre console its easiest if you remove the radio first (you don't have too). Then just pull it towards you, needs quite a tug. The start button and hazard button just unclips and these parts can be easily removed once you have the console free.

For the gear gaitor, first remove the knob which just needs brute force upwards. You'll then see a rubber ring holding the material on, move this so that the inner plastic thingy can be removed. You can then prize the plastic trim up carefully.

As people have said, everything you marked is a pull off job. For the center console make sure you remove the radio first.

Speaker trims pop out, just get a small flathead screwdriver and with a rag (to protect the plastic) gently prize around and it'll pop off.

For the centre console its easiest if you remove the radio first (you don't have too). Then just pull it towards you, needs quite a tug. The start button and hazard button just unclips and these parts can be easily removed once you have the console free.

For the gear gaitor, first remove the knob which just needs brute force upwards. You'll then see a rubber ring holding the material on, move this so that the inner plastic thingy can be removed. You can then prize the plastic trim up carefully.

Thanks for the info, seems easy enough.. Will be sending the parts off for carbon dipping me thinks.

As people have said, everything you marked is a pull off job. For the center console make sure you remove the radio first.

Will do, does the radio still come out with the 2 pins each side? If so I should still have the ones from my old clio so will dig them out.

For info all the speaker grills have a small slot underneath where you can get a small flathead driver in and prise them away from the door cards, meaning no risk of damage to the plastics :smile: