Red 200, Odyssey, belfast 14/09/12

Saw your Red 200, cup spoiler driving off up towards the lights..

We drove off on to the motorway straight on at the lights in the 350z..

Your car makes me want a 197/200 again!

Saw your Red 200, cup spoiler driving off up towards the lights..

We drove off on to the motorway straight on at the lights in the 350z..

Your car makes me want a 197/200 again!

Good man!lol.

How you finding the 350?

Loving the 350.. Its a completely different world mate.. Sure I can't go as fast around corners but I can have just as much fun with a little tail action on the exit if required..

MPG isn't exactly hot with a constant 21MPG although its only a few less than the Clio so I'm happy. I'll need to update my 350z thread as I've done a few things to her :smile:

My dads still driving the Clio keep meaning to put it up for sale.. but cant do it.. the first advert attracted zero interest so I'm kinda hoping if I can afford to keep them both I could stip one for fun and use the other as my daily..

Loving the 350.. Its a completely different world mate.. Sure I can't go as fast around corners but I can have just as much fun with a little tail action on the exit if required..

MPG isn't exactly hot with a constant 21MPG although its only a few less than the Clio so I'm happy. I'll need to update my 350z thread as I've done a few things to her :smile:

My dads still driving the Clio keep meaning to put it up for sale.. but cant do it.. the first advert attracted zero interest so I'm kinda hoping if I can afford to keep them both I could stip one for fun and use the other as my daily..

My friend has an 08 350z, some car indeed and a great note from it. I thought you had sold the Clio, its not really a good time to be putting them up for sale is it - I imagine any offers you would get would be pretty ridiculous and offensive lol.

Yes mate - I put it up for sale in May and got no response :worried: not even one query..

I've changed the ad (put it back up this morning) - its on usedcarsni for £6900 ono. Its got an MOT until July 2013 but will need taxed at the end of next month. wouldn't mind getting rid of it before then!

We'll see if I get any calls even this time!

350z note is lovely! although if the Clio does not sell I'm in half a mind to try and flog the 350z... I don't know what to do at the minute tbf!

Last edited: