Recaros or not?

I desperately want to fit some, but will most likely go for fixed back recaros (or buckets of some kind) and proper harnesses. Bedford really highlighted how much i move about in the standard seats. Constantly readjusting my seating position during laps. CG lock or something would help, but ultimately, just not enough support in standard seats.

cheers for the opinions guys and gals! I will be on the phone to renault tomorrow to see if i can get the recaros done! :smile:

youll defo regret not havin em, especially when your flyin through some twisties an your flyin around the car lol.
an when people see your car, one of the first things theyll pick up on is the recaros, defo wouldnt go without mine now

I would, as if you didnt like them, you'd actually make some money back by swapping with someone for standard chairs :wink:

I'm so wishing I had decent more supportive seats for the track, almost prepared to get a different 200. Can't really afford to spend £1k on some buckets at present, got more important things to spend money on.