Recaro seats and baby seats....

iAndy

Platinum Member
Ok took nephew out in the Clio today for first time and struggled like hell to get the nice recaro baby seat that i got in the back of my car :worried: had to fold half the seat down and then put it in via the boot, what a pain in the rear that was!!

Ok took nephew out in the Clio today for first time and struggled like hell to get the nice recaro baby seat that i got in the back of my car :worried: had to fold half the seat down and then put it in via the boot, what a pain in the rear that was!!

Tell me about it.

Our Baby is six months old right now, but we also struggled with the recaros. Our solution was to let the baby seat in the back, and but the baby itself in and out. Stupid I know, but there's no other solution I guess.

Another option would be to put the baby seat in the front, but as your car has recaros, there is no switch to turn of the front passenger airbag :@

My daughters Recaro seat fits in the back no problem.

Tho hers is a child's seat, not a baby seat. (Can't remember the model)

We've got recaro child seats and I can't get them in the clio unless I feed them thru the boot.

getting the kids in and out would be a pain in the ass too so we use my 5door golf Gti for family duties and the clio for my toy.
Also the double pram wouldn't do in the clio boot

that one is cool but yes is from 9 month. need infant.

Were selling a full britax travel system if your interested

pram/pushchair which is from birth to toddler, car seat/baby carrier and isofix base.
wont want much for it as it's taking up space and we have had to buy a twin pram now so isn't used

Were selling a full britax travel system if your interested

pram/pushchair which is from birth to toddler, car seat/baby carrier and isofix base.
wont want much for it as it's taking up space and we have had to buy a twin pram now so isn't used

i would love to say yes but not sure how the wife will react on buying used....shes OCD......

You will get most seats in the clio but it's just hard to keep taking them in and out, if your swapping between cars etc

if it's staying in its no proem really bu getting the kid in and Out is a pain in a small 3 door car. Especially in car parks where you can't open the large door wide enough. 5 doors are a must with kids IMO

I disagree I've always had a 3 door my daughters 1 so has been in her recaro for a few months but before that never had a problem with putting her in an out its what ever your used to I suppose

Got recaro in mine and in the mrs car so we don't have to keep taking out I brought 2 recaro seat protectors one on seat the other on back of recaro seat so plastic don't get crap or scratches on as for infant seat mine fitted fine in back seat but was pain in ass getting in and out of car but he 9 months now so he in other recaro now which he loves

Similar Thread Suggestions