Rear Wheel Arch Liners

thunderstarter

Paid Member
Has anyone ever replaced inner rear wheel arch liners? Are they specific to the 197? Common fitment on 197/200?

Or is just one of those things where I need to order genuine parts. Mine are smashed to bits on both sides.

They should be for 17" arches not so many get damaged so able to get, its the front ones that are hard to find and expensive remember the 197/200 Clio is 20mm wider at the back well the axle is anyway and the panel. Best to find why its damaged before replacement or it's money down the drainvif the problem is not fixed.

thanks, I think mine are just damaged right at the back. Looks like uneven holes punched through them, I need to take the rear wheels off and have a proper look. Ive only had the car a week and just noticed them.

Most likely ice buildup in the winter snow drops down into an ice ball on top of the wheel then the wheel forces it round can happen the front rear arch section as well.

Reactions: thunderstarter
There have been quite a few people with non-sport MK3s who have fitted the 197/200 rear bumper on to their cars. If you could find one of their threads it may have the answer, although I reckon like the fronts, the rear arch liners are specific to the 197/200.

Reactions: thunderstarter