Rear Spacers

Looking at rear spacers for my Cup 197

Can anyone point me in a direction for some decent ones? I want the wheels sitting flush with the arches and not too much poke.

So so what size would I need?

Also are they easy to fit?

Thanks

Nathan

19-20mm spacers will look spot on..depends on what brand you will go for..had 20mm hubentric spacers and they just slid over the wheel hub...they also were supplied with extended bolts...

So 20mm spacers would look ok then?

Definitely going to invest in some all round then :smile:

Does brand really matter?

I've got 25mm H&R spacers which sit flush sith the body. I'd probably prefer 18-20mm but I prefer the style of the 25mm ones where they bolt to the hub then the wheel bolts to the spacer. I'm not a big fan of extended wheel bolts

Now if we are talking spacers

http://www.cazanracing.co.uk/spacers-5087-c.asp

My advice is that 20mm are better with stock wheels. The 25's stick out a little too much.

I'd also say that you should fit them all round and not just on the rear. The old cup race cars ran a 5mm spacer on the front and not the rear suggesting that on these cars a wider tracked rear is not ideal.

Running Speedlines :smile:

Are spacers relatively easy to fit? I've looked in the How To section but nothing about spacers. I know with my old car I had to file abit of the spacer off for the bolt to fit.