Rear plate lights changed to LEDS

Might go one further and do the inside lights, glove box etc, any one done more?

Attachments

• IMG_6869.jpg
    IMG_6869.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 126
be careful on the roads mate, I got a warning on mine the other day from the bobby, and mine isnt as bright

no problems mate, its maybe worth carrying the originals around with you, as I do, along with original plates, and just play the oooops, Ive just left a meet and forgot to change them over :tongueout: even works with the same coppers hahaha

depends on location etc luke, Ive had problems local in some cars with same plate, then not on others, then I go out of town and get pulled by literally every cop that sees the car!

I'm gonna finish the rest of mine off soon.

Ive done the no/plate lights and sidelights. SMD in sidelights and quadled no/plate.

10xT10 bulbs to do the full interior including the boot light :smile:

I've also done all of my lights, you shouldn't have trouble with the police because a lot of BMWs come with LED number plate lights

I've also done all of my lights, you shouldn't have trouble with the police because a lot of BMWs come with LED number plate lights

This is true, all our new vehicles at work came with LED side and number plate lights. As far as im aware they are now legal.