Rear indicator not working

Before I make my monthly pilgrimage to the garage with my 197, could anyone on here offer so advice or knowledge as to why my rear left indicator would stop working?

Changed the bulb - still not working, checked fuses - not overly sure what I'm looking at or for, checked forum - all I can really find is info on changing mine to LEDs or painting the rear diffuser...

Eager to hear responses on this. I recently swapped my rear indicator bulbs to the Philips Silvervsion. The cluster bulbs were all attached to 1 circuit board and there's only 1 power connector between the cluster and the car so unless it was a case of a broken bulb, I'd have expected the whole cluster not to work rather than just the indicator bulb not working....

I have had it on a 197 was the wire as it goes in to the light socket/plug the pushes in to the light lens

I'll check it out tonight and check all the wires, got power going to the cluster as a whole - just not the indicator!

Replaced the rear cluster that I picked up cheap at the weekend, fixed the problem.

Wonder what will crop up next month?!

I have had it on a 197 was the wire as it goes in to the light socket/plug the pushes in to the light lens

What did you do to fix this? as mine is doing the same, if I push the wires in/around the indicator works but after a few miles it stops again. Can the plug be opened up to get to where the wires connect as I presume it's a dodgy connection on one of them?