Rcz

Clairey-Lou

Platinum Member
I test drove a Matt Grey 1.6 Turbo Petrol 200BHP RCZ the other day ... It was a stunner :smile:

However ... You have to have no neck or head to sit in the back as the rear window leaves no room for them (and I am only 5ft6)

Also ... They offered me 5k for my 197 :'( plus 5k cash plus 292 a month for 60 months totalling just over 28grand for a second hand peugeot!

Needless to say, I said no! LOL

I like the looks of the RCZ but when I sat in one, it felt a little cramped and the buttons on the dashboard made it look like you needed a degree to operate it lol, needless to say thats I went for the more basic layout of the Clio

They need to update the front end on them, I like them, but the huge gaping mouth that tarnished Peugeots from the last 5 or so years up until this year ish should never have been used.

isn't it just a French TT? Against the TT is loses against performance, style, interior, price... just about everything.

Last edited:
Aldi TT

Looks like it can't make up it's mind on which is the front or rear!

Not my cup of tea... especially for that price!

You could get a brand new Black Edition TT for 4k less! And they're much smarter...

I know I am a girl but Hartwell is where I brought my old Fiesta and they mugged me off on a 19.8% APR finance so I there's another reason why I wouldnt buy an RCZ from them!

And yessss that 508 does look very similar :O

I do think peugeot need there own new style rather than sticking with the old or copying others!

I am thinking to get a Twingo RS as well as my 197 now anyway on the 4+ scheme :smile:

4+ is only available on cars registered after feb (12th I think) 2012.

If you got a car second hand you will get the remaining warranty and possibly the servicing but not sure on servicing.

Finance of course is down to you and you did not have to finance over 4 years for the 4+ package.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Adrian Other Marques 9