Radio not working. Too many plugs for back of the radio??? (Pictures )

Hello, ive just got myself a 197 and the radio doesnt work at the moment.
Ive took the radio out and there is only 2 connectors plugged in. A long green connector and a small black one with a blue wire.

The radio is a cabasse if this means anything. Its a renault radio, not an aftermarket one.

This is the back of the radio, as you can see there are only 2 sockets.

2nqekpe.jpg

This is the loom for the radio. There are 4 wires. Including the areial, (which the radio does not have a socket for) :S

29yh85v.jpg

Here you have the yellow plug which the radio doesnt have a socket for, the small black plug with the blue wire that fits into the back of the radio, the green plug which also fits into the back of the radio and the areial wire which the radio doesnt have a socket for either!?

The radio does not turn on or do anything! I think there was an aftermarket radio in here before maybe????

Some help on this would be much apprechiated because its starting to drive me nuts at the fact i have nothing to listen to when driving along. :worried:

Are you sure you have the right cabbasse for the right car? Got a pic of the front?

It could well be you have one for a Scenic or Laguna and the Clio one is probably different. The yellow bit is for the steering wheel controls iirc.

that's not the "radio" its actually the cd player...the radio and gubbings is under the drivers seat...