197: R27 F1 insurance win!

Hi folks - Just a word of warning. Last year my insurance was quite dear until I added my mum (57 with 25+ years NCB) as a 2nd driver. This year I did an insurance quote and I automatically added my mum in again as the 2nd driver. The quotes came in £1300 etc which was cheaper than last year. Today I did the quotes again and they where coming in at over £1600!! I went back to the quotes I did a month ago with the correct starting date so I had a base of £1300. I removed my mum and it dropped to £961!!

So a word of warning I THINK that because the price of insurance for woman has went up it might not be as economical to add the lady on any more!!

23 but insurance is Northern Ireland is a bitch :worried: also I may have crashed two years ago in to a tree in my old car... :worried:

23 but insurance is Northern Ireland is a bitch :worried: also I may have crashed two years ago in to a tree in my old car... :worried:

Nightmare! I've just got a quote on a Clio 200 Cup, considering I'm 22 with 2 years NCB I thought £640 from Bell was outstanding! However, moving to Aberdeen helps!

Thanks for the heads up fella! I don't have to renew until Jan, so hopefully things will have settled down and begun to made more sense!