R27 door pillar badges?

I saw a raider at a meet the other night and noticed the pillar badge;

1ce7fe94.jpg

Which I thought was quite cool... So I thought its be a good idea to see if a similar badge could be made for r27s (I think the gordinis have their own badges?)

Could they be made in the same style (the clear 'rubber' coat) with a personalised *no. ***/500* along with Renault f1 team and r27.

Here's a quick **** phone shop as in shattered lol

0c406b78.jpg

All the text would be the same colour... We could maybe colour code the text to the car?

Is this a daft idea or doable? A search brought up nothing similar

Would you know who to talk to about getting them made? I may drop n2grafix a pm but I'm not sure whether they do the rubber stuff.

These are nice, however, wouldn't you like something more 'individual' for an R27 rather than copying a raider?

If a Cup, a Gordini and a Raider all have different badges, why make an F1 essentially the same as something that already exists?

Tbh I just liked the badge, essentially it's just the badge style that's the same with the r27 text/livery etc

The top half looks great, the red writing doesn't look great imo. If it was black or yellow and in the correct font then it would look great :smile:

I was thinking about colour coding the writing to the car... And it'd be in the r27 text and not my lovely hand writing lol

Similar Thread Suggestions