R.s. 16

Cant see see akra being made for the mk4 Clio... I did read somewhere that they are not going to do one.

dont forget it's a different system as it's coming off a completely different engine/exhaust setup, can imagine the routing to the rear will be the only thing the same.

Yeah, it was wishful thinking. The exhaust is pretty different. Someone on CS posted a screen grab of them asking RS on social media if it was the R.S.16, and they replied suggesting it was from a facelift mk4, so looks like they'll be offering Akra as an option, like the Megane. Take it with a pinch of salt as usual though!

8254e98acf1e2144bac68a795ea6fde3.jpg

We can hope! In the short future I'll be getting my middle silencer chopped out! That will suffice for now! Quite like the look of these systems with valves!!

Not in the public domain yet, but I've heard about it from a couple of different people in the know recently!

I guess it's plausible! If they are developing a system as an option for the facelift Clio, then it'd make sense for them to release it as an aftermarket option too, like they have with the Megane. I'm just hopelessly optimistic about one though, given the limited options at the moment.