R.I.P Ty

Had to have my 10yr old staffy put to sleep today. We let him have his last Christmas before we done it. He's had a cough and breathing problems for a few months so was the nice thing to do. Miss him like mad already. Here's a pic of me and him before I took him inImageUploadedByTapatalk1356715557.646430.jpg

Sorry to hear that mate, we've only had our puppy 4 months and I'd be gutted if something happened to him. As mentioned they are part of the family.

So, how did you break it?

Sorry boy, we know youve been suffering for months, but we dont want a sad christmas day, heres another bowl of turkey....

Really grips my sh!t that kind of balls, typical ownership from a typical bull terrier owner!!

sad times, i know that is bruno ( my dog ) were to go, well... dont really wanna think about that tbh.
But at a hint of any suffering i'd put him to sleep straight away :worried:

sad times, i know that is bruno ( my dog ) were to go, well... dont really wanna think about that tbh.
But at a hint of any suffering i'd put him to sleep straight away :worried:

Agree with you on that, some people would rather have a less troublesome xmas tho.....

So, how did you break it?

Sorry boy, we know youve been suffering for months, but we dont want a sad christmas day, heres another bowl of turkey....

Really grips my sh!t that kind of balls, typical ownership from a typical bull terrier owner!!

I kept him alive because the vet was trying different tablets on him. They thought he had lung worm and bronkites then they done the X-ray to see what was up and his heart had inlarged and was crashing his lungs. I wanted him put down then but they wanted to try more tablets. Your moanin about me leavin it till after Christmas I've got a 7 and 10 yr old y the **** would I wanna have him put to sleep on top of Christmas?? I'm sorry but u can think what u like about me but I wanted my kids to have a happy Christmas then have my dog put to sleep