Question for the K-tec pro exhaust owners

i am about to order the k-tec pro exhaust+de-cat pipe.Tell me please,does it fit easy like a puzzle or it will be necessary to cut anything from the exhaust? cheers

Decat will require the secondary cat to be cut from the zorst and u will need an exhaust sleeve. My advice: keep the cat u lose a chunk of torque with decat unless u map to suit.

I never had to cut anything when I put a decat on mine! Took the standard exhaust off in one piece. I undid about 4 bolts that were holding the rear axel on and that dropped it enough to slide the exhaust out in one piece

So,what's the conclusion? Does the ktr pro+de-cat fit like a puzzle?Anybody with this configuration on his car? 10x

yeh it will be like a puzzle, you may have to cut the old exhaust to get it of the car, you only need to cu the old second cat off the system if your only using a cat back system and fit a flange to fit the system

in the end i bought the k-tec pro performance exhaust along with the de-cat pipe.i have just installed the system on the car and along with my RBN tuning remap does and excellent job.the flat spot is indeed there,but after 3500 rpm the car is a beast.
The sound...the sound is just brilliant.It pops very short and very loud on every change of gear.keep you in touch

Similar Thread Suggestions