Purchased a megane 275 trophy

chris1888-197

Paid Member
Hi all,

After a few years of wanting a megane 250 I managed to pick up a megane 275 trophy on tuesday. I made the trip down on tuesday with my son to pick It up from Glasgow. Have to say in my 3 days of ownership I am very impressed. It's a liquid yellow with 39k on the clock had the belts fitted end of june and service carried out. Still trying to test all the different settings in the rs monitor. I still have my clio 172 cup and my clio 197. Prob get my ear bent of the wife to move on one but will hold out as long as I can . 20200929_172720.jpg20200929_220940.jpg

@Foxspeed yeah mate would be good if it came with xenon headlights. How did you find your trophy ? They go really well, quicker than I though it would be. Did you sell yours ?

Very nice!

Loved my 265, would definitely like another. Seems odd that the headlights aren't very good on the facelift, as they were pretty good on the pre-facelift. Not a great move Renault lol

@Foxspeed yeah mate would be good if it came with xenon headlights. How did you find your trophy ? They go really well, quicker than I though it would be. Did you sell yours ?

was very quick also had the ohlins dampers (but they rust/corrode like mad) did about 13000 in it then traded for a cayman s for a while!

now got a trophy 300edc for the moment

Very nice @Foxspeed how do you find the new trophy 300 ? I was looking for a few year for the right megane. I couldn't push the boat out for a 300 as I still have the 2 clios on the road aswell as the megane. Couldn't believe the meg is cheaper to tax than both clios and looks better on fuel too. Not good with the ohlins corroding that bad with low mileage!!

Very nice @Foxspeed how do you find the new trophy 300 ? I was looking for a few year for the right megane. I couldn't push the boat out for a 300 as I still have the 2 clios on the road aswell as the megane. Couldn't believe the meg is cheaper to tax than both clios and looks better on fuel too. Not good with the ohlins corroding that bad with low mileage!!

300 is great the edc box is brilliant the engine smooth and revvy to the point it could have a higher rev limit and the 4wheel steer makes it vey "edgy" and responsive plus the led lights are like WOW!

i still prefer the mk3 coupe body not a fan of the 5 doors hence why its probably going to be replaced with something with 3 doors!

That sounds like a very nice car @Foxspeed . Any pics of the car ? Woukd you go back to a megane or you have another car in mind. I seen a 300 at the renault dealership in Motherwell it looked very nice, it looks quite a bit bigger in size.