Projector beam pattern

Dose anyone know how u adjust the projector light to line the beam patter? Reno didn't bother when my new head light was put in and the light is pointing mostly to the ground

Hole in top of headlight with white alan screw in side, not in the back like your picture

When you look down through a hole in the bumper top/panel it will be a white plastic thing with an torx shaped indentation in it. There's one on each side. You'll need either a long torx driver or a long socket (which fits over the whole white plastic adjuster).

Last edited:
Have they fitted the electronic adjusters back in correctly? If they've just pushed them into the hole and twisted them they'll not be clicked into the socket right so not adjusting the light up and down.

I've been held on at work. Should be home in a hour or so. I have a set of adjusters sitting in my house that I'll try to photo for you.

Have they fitted the electronic adjusters back in correctly? If they've just pushed them into the hole and twisted them they'll not be clicked into the socket right so not adjusting the light up and down.

What is the correct way to click them back in?

What is the correct way to click them back in?

It's pretty obvious Eddie if they're not in right. If in wrong the whole lens will rattle about inside the headlight like they do when no adjuster is attached . You need to get the ball on the adjuster into the groove on the back of the lens. It needs to slide in before twisting the whole adjuster into its final place. If your electric adjuster in the car changes the level of the lights they're in correctly.