Projector adjustment?

Found the adjuster u look through a small hole halfway along the top of the headlight housing where it bolts to the car.

Does it just adjust the beam higher/ lower, clockwise/ anti-clockwise?

It adjusts only the headlights, not the lens. If you know what I mean?

You'll get the light higher/lower, but the beam from the projector will remain on the same hight - at least mine did.

P.S. I have xenons with auto nivelation that doesn't work like it should because of the malfunctioned front sensor. So now I have adjusted the beam manually and turned off the auto nivelation in Renault clip tool.

I think i get you, the light bulb will be adjusted (i.e. Brighter rather than higher) but the projector still emits the light to the same place?

I also have the auto levelling projectors, and they still work. Just when i come up behind cars i can see one light brighter than the other, and when you look at the front of the car one bulb hits its bright point (when crouching if that makes sense) before the other.

They are levelled fine just literally need to move the other bulb up a tad.

So what does the light beam do when turning clockwise/ anti-clockwise as its a screw? i would of thought one way up one way down? Jus didnt know whether it did left/right up/down etc and didnt want to go buggering round with it lol