Problems with 197

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had my car for about a month now, it had a few problems but I got them fixed… but one thing that really irritates me is that on uneven roads the car often jumps when I have my foot on the throttle like it’s out of control. There’s certain bits of road near why I live where it always does it, without fail.
Also, I think my car may have been remapped - how can I find out if it has? It seems really quick off the blocks and if you thrash it all the way it really goes but when you just need a quick burst of acceleration off a normal bit of driving it doesn’t seem very powerful - it reminds me of my old Honda S2000 in that respect. It’s also really drinking the fuel. I know fuel prices have rocketed so it can seem like that but this car really is having far too much fuel for the way I’m driving it. Due to the fact that there’s not really any road to have a good speeding session down these days, I don’t think I’ve very good at driving it either! Many times when actually giving it some welly and changing from 2nd to 3rd gear, I fluff it up and rev the engine! I’ve had plenty of fast cars and not had any issues with them but this one just isn’t getting the best out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.