Problems after changing gearbox oil

As above, I changed my gear oil when I serviced my 197, went for oe spec, possibly better choices out there as I may have discovered.
Since then I've had difficulties selecting any gear when the car is stone cold, once I've moved it's fine, the gearbox feels light if that makes sense, almost as if the oil is thinner than what was in it previously.

Any help would he grateful, could the slave need bleeding? I've recently bedded in new pads could the fluid be due a change?

I had my gear oil changed to Fuchs and also the clutch bled in an effort to address cold selection issues, tbh it made chuff all difference. I looked like a right tit in the petrol station this morning after filing up and unable to leave the forcourt for a bit!

Yeah, bad choice?? What would you suggest?

Rich...I had the same situation after work last night, sitting like a right plank stirring porridge with my gear stick

Would of thought NFJ would be ok. You don't want a oil that's to slippery with synchromesh gearboxes otherwise the gearbox may crunch when changing gear fast I would try a oil called Sunoco synchro 80 a really good oil for synchromesh gearboxes.

Rich

Cheers, I'll look into it, also, regarding bedding new pads in, could I have cooked the brake fluid and in return made the clutch slave sloppy? Feels a tad sloppy, there's no crunch just harder to engage

Clutch bleed certainly won't hurt you defiantly won't have cooked any fluid unless you have got the disks way to hot in that case the brakes would be spongy first

Rich