Pressure regulator

leeboy

Paid Member
Evening guys

had the car on the dyno today as I felt that the car has seemed pretty sluggish compared to its usual self, but wasn't sure if it was where I was used to the power.
Turns out I do have a problem as I only managed 230bhp, we then put the diagnostic tool onto the car and have got the codes of
P00001F-000423
P00003-000423

which I believe to be the fuel regulator after a quick google search. Anyone else agree and any info on where I'm able to source one from??
Cheers!

Speak to ste at SC autos mate, he'll sort u out. Call him in the morning :smile:

Spoke to steve today, absolute top guy to deal with and had a lot of time for me, which I really do appreciate as some company's, such as that who may have done a massive amount of work on the car can't be bothered with me.
From what steve was saying it's unlikely to be the reg but more of a electrical fault considering the other niggles I've had.

Fitted a forge actuator this morning, seems to have made a difference, just need to start get it adjusted up and I think it will be back on form!
But will need to go to steve for a check on the occurring electrical fault :worried: