Readings of the absolute pressure sensor

Hello!!!
Tell me what level of vacuum in your car is shown by the absolute pressure sensor?
I was interested in checking the fuel and air readings of my engine's sensors. I looked at the metrics in PyRen and compared them with data from the net. I was alarmed by the indicator of vacuum in the intake manifold. My readings were 48-49kPa on a hot engine.
I could not find the norm for f4r 830, but for other engines it was usually 23-30kPa.
I checked the intake for unaccounted air intake with the smoke generator, but this was not a problem.
All that bothers me in the car is low power on a cold engine, temperatures below 60 degrees Celsius.

Thanks.
Can you explain why this value is normal for this engine?
I think that due to the rather large volume of the receiver in relation to air consumption at idle

Maybe someone will correct me
Around 16inhg (54kpa) is normal to low for most engines, many run higher than that.

9BCC92F0-6E26-4270-A164-A99C00DEAC73.jpeg

Do you have a regular, atmo engine?
It’s supercharged but the dump valve is open at idle and I checked the vacuum prior to supercharging because I needed to know which spring to use for my dump valve. The 16in hg has been consistent.

This is measured next to the throttle body, I have a gauge port where the PCV used to be.

Thanks. Perhaps someone else will write their testimony. I could not find the literature that would describe the norms of vacuum at idle.