"Prasco" ebay projector headlights for 200

bobbyross96

Paid Member
Anyone any experience with these headlight assemblies able to give an opinion one way or the other? The price is v attractive for a projector retrofit, but if the quality is going to be a fraction of the valeo units then maybe not so much.

Can't see them being an issue.

Double check that they're made for RHD Clios as i've found a lot of the cheap headlights (non-Clio) are actually for LHD cars.

Reactions: bobbyross96
[/QUOTE]
Anyone any experience with these headlight assemblies able to give an opinion one way or the other? The price is v attractive for a projector retrofit, but if the quality is going to be a fraction of the valeo units then maybe not so much.

I fitted a pair of the Prasco headlights a couple of weekends ago. The fit and finish is surprising good although I haven’t had chance to compare them to the OE Valeo projector units.....but they certainly don’t look like cheap, dodgy knockoffs. They didn’t come with the front trim that is riveted on the OE reflectors, I drilled the rivets out and bolted them onto the projectors using sone M5 bolts. They only down side is not having the cornering option....I put a pair of cheap H7’s to fill the hole.
I’ll post some pictures if you are interested.

Reactions: bobbyross96
Just for clarity....the lamps are:
H7 - Main beam and cornering.
H1 - Dipped beam (projector).
W5W (501) - Sidelights.

Reactions: R20BTG
Fitted these today and can say I'm impressed with the final product. Some of the clips that hold the bulbs were a bit stubborn, and swapping the levelling motor was a bit fiddly, but overall a straightforward swap!
ef2e4cef2bba7f186c244c79fa063381.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slint
Fitted these today and can say I'm impressed with the final product. Some of the clips that hold the bulbs were a bit stubborn, and swapping the levelling motor was a bit fiddly, but overall a straightforward swap!
ef2e4cef2bba7f186c244c79fa063381.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Looks absolutely mint.

Cup/ non-cup has no bearing on the front assembly of the car aside from suspension components, so these will fit either.

n/s unit:

o/s unit:
Can't find the item I purchased from Prasco. Will probably have more units up soon, or you could message them. I wouldn't be surprised if all the vendors on ebay are shipping the same unit so could take a chance on one of the other sellers:

Mine both ok because it’s kept in the garage. I was caught out in one enormous downpour and the drivers side one steamed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: jenic