Prague

well what can I say after one day? Amazed by how many Chinese are here, not sure if visiting or living but is loads. So much character unlike uk. Great architecture.Nice to see different buildings etc. Castle was great. Some very odd shops where I suspect dodgy stuff happens. Huge woooden doors everywhere, haven't seen a normal front door yet!!

Glad to hear you're having a good time Steve - hopefully you've put all those worries behind you before you set off? It sounds like a great place to visit. I'd love to go sometime, I've heard very good things from @Pav about the country...and not just about the girls!

Reactions: Pav
any snow??yeah the Chinese are visitors mostly unless they are trying to sell you stuff :smile::smile:

Well difficult day . went to terezin concentration camp like you do at Xmas! quite obviously not on a par with Auschwitz etc as no one was gassed there although they were planning to. hear about what went on but to see it wasn't nice. seeing the horrific conditions was terrible, but far worse was looking at pics and poems done by children before they were sent for execution. wiped away a few tears caused by the cold , ahem

Reactions: Sean197
Amazing place, especially the Clubs!:thumb:. Defoe one to go to with no significant other. If that is the case make sure you hit K5, hint hint/ Cough cough...lol.:oops:

Amazing place, especially the Clubs!:thumb:. Defoe one to go to with no significant other. If that is the case make sure you hit K5, hint hint/ Cough cough...lol.:oops:
You tell me now I'm back!! lol. mind you if I got past missus then the elastic tied between my son and my leg would haul me back .lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Siliconsteve General Chat 6