powerflex upper engine mount (not stabilizer bar)

Any one got advice on how to fit this part yet?? I've used the guides for the other to mounts, very helpful, just wondering if any hints/tips on the upper mount fitment?
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

A quick search I couldn't find anything so I will summon he gods who might know [MENTION=29]foxspeed[/MENTION] [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] I choose you!

[/QUOTE]Hi Mate fitted mine in work in 20 mins. I took the whole mount off to do it and just put a jack and block of wood under the engine to support it. I copper slipped the bush to fit in the mount otherwise it's tight to fit in. The bolts are 15mm socket if Iirc and need a spanner too. Just be careful taking off mint and putting back on as is close to air con pipes. I put a few pics up on a post on the power flex thread if you can find it maybe give you a idea what you have to do.

Cheers Guys, Did mange to get all three mounts done with a little help from next door neighbour. Did it pretty much the same way as chris1888-197 for the upper engine mount, jack+wood to support, top arm off to get full access to the mount and get it out, push new one in place and bit of wiggling and lifting/dropping, fitted it back all and all is well since!!