Polish/Wax advice

I've had the car for 2 weeks now and washed it for the first time yesterday. I use Maguires deep crystal car wash, then polished using Maguires deep crystal polish and then finished off with NXT wax.
Obviously it's raining today so when I give it a wash at the weekend would I just wash and dry or reapply any products... and then in a month's time when I wash it would you re polish the car or just wash and wax?
Thanks

I've had the car for 2 weeks now and washed it for the first time yesterday. I use Maguires deep crystal car wash, then polished using Maguires deep crystal polish and then finished off with NXT wax.
Obviously it's raining today so when I give it a wash at the weekend would I just wash and dry or reapply any products... and then in a month's time when I wash it would you re polish the car or just wash and wax?
Thanks

Yes, you'd want to fully decontaminate, polish and wax once in a while and wash every week or so.

You might benefit from getting a spray sealant, which can be used after each wash to boost/prolong protection and improve the finish. It takes 5 minutes to just spray on and buff off.

Thanks.
Can I also ask... after a polish and wax the car is obviously clean and looks great but I feel the colour doesn't look as 'deep' and glossy as I would like. Is this just the polish I'm using or am I just being OCD?
I haven't tried any other products other than Maguires to be honest and now I live in South Africa lots of stuff is hard to come by.
This guy seems to sell some decent stuff over here www.crazydetailer.co.za so was thinking of going for the Collinite 915 but not sure what polish to get

Hi, Like monster has said i would be looking at a qd to top up the wax afer every weekly wash then depending on what wax you use you should only have to top that up say every 6-8 weeks . A full decontamination with clay polish etc is usually somthing you would do twice a year, (weather depending)

I carnt comment on the meguires stuff as its not somthing ive used. Ive had good results and can recomend either the smartwax stuff or if you get the collinite then i would prob use the poorboys blackhole glaze, its good stuff and should give the car that shine your after ready to seal in with the wax.

rick