Piston Heads evening meet 25/06

ah you went to umairs meet, thought about going to that meet but never got round to it.

No idea what its called, just got sent a link to the PH forum today so went along - i believe its a monthly thing?

Lot of nice cars there, few Ferraris, Lambo, lots of Porsches and Caterham. Various BMW's and Audis. Number of TVR's too

Yeah it's a monthly meet, the guy who runs it is a relly nice guy called Umair and is ironictwist on PH. Usually turns up in his blue Z4 and something from P1 international.

Yeah, i love GTR's would have that over any other car there. Unless if there was an Aventador there but sadly there wasn't, only a countach and Diablo

Looks like a great meet and you went to Romans afterwards :wink:

I love Romans, always there have a nose around, one of the only places i can think of where you can get right up close to pretty much every supercar imaginable.

Obviously doing well, is only a week or so since last going and already notice a few cars sold. Off the top of my head yellow MP4-12C is now gone, white and carbon R8, matte grey hennessey venom gt, C63 AMG Black, various other mercs and ones i cant remember. I didnt looks around the side/inside last night but there used to be 2 veyrons so not sure if they are still there.

Looking close at some of the cars the swirl marks are awful. Was a stunning brand new black 458 italia, had a look in the light and the swirls on the back were so bad. If i was buying that car id insist on a full details prior to delivery.

My best mate lives just around the corner in Kingswood so i go past it quite often. I'm always drooling as i drive past haha

That's your PH meet?!

Makes ours (Staffs and Shropshire) seem pathetic. We have about 10 cars turn up. Mind you, we know everyone and its our own little group, so to speak.

If any of you are from Staffordshire/Shropshire area 'LukeRS' ^ - they are the second Thursday of the month at the Red Lion in Sutton, Nr Newport.

That's your PH meet?!

Makes ours (Staffs and Shropshire) seem pathetic. We have about 10 cars turn up. Mind you, we know everyone and its our own little group, so to speak.

If any of you are from Staffordshire/Shropshire area 'LukeRS' ^ - they are the second Thursday of the month at the Red Lion in Sutton, Nr Newport.

First time I've been, was over 100 listed on the site as going but I believe the car park is 170 spaces which were all full and cars were just parking where ever