pipe issues

choppen

Paid Member
first question is the oil cooler pipes right as doesn't seem like its going to flow ie the clio goes into one rad pipe then out on the other rad pipe so in theory should flow around?002_zps8e997ba7.jpg
the 2 vacuam pipes coming of old clio engine where do they go on megane engine003_zpscfb6ce6a.jpg
what goes onto the end of this?004_zpsd1a41ebb.jpg
this is the plug for vacuam thing that is over the drivers side which the megane has over the passenger side (4th pic) should I use the clio one and exstend the pipe or use the megane one and exstend the wire?006_zps08d70ab0.jpg
any help would be greatly apreciated

Check the threads I put up mate I had similar questions, if you have no joy ill sort you a few photos over the weekend when I'm less inebriated lol

Yes it's megane pipe and so is the pipes that go to the bulkhead with water pump on it and other rad pipe is also megane only different pipe you will need is pipes for header tank as Clio ones ain't long enough

So I need both rad pipes from a megane and then make something up to fit the Clio header tank right I better get some megane coolant pipes on order then

can anyone help? also I don't have a air filter or pipe yet I think im going to buy the make your own induction kit but does the vacuam thing still go into the induction pipe if not where does it go?