Pic i wanted for POTM

This is the pic I wanted to put to the POTM comp this month but unfortunately i'm in the shot and I have to take it :/ so I just took one later for it and kept this to post on here!

image_zps71e7f03e.jpg

Nice pic, I would have banned it anyway for the use of sponges though :bat: :smiley:

Now if you were a pair of scantily clad women cleaning the cars... I'm sure I could have made an exception. :wink:

Nice pic, I would have banned it anyway for the use of sponges though :bat: :smiley:

Now if you were a pair of scantily clad women cleaning the cars... I'm sure I could have made an exception. :wink:

:clap:Very good

And I will try my best down worry! :smile: haha

Perhaps the next POTM theme can be boobies...or amateur bikni/car model women (whatever their job title is).. will have to work on the GF to allow a pic to be taken of her draped over the car...

It is nice weather (at present) after all :wink:

Perhaps the next POTM theme can be boobies...or amateur bikni/car model women (whatever their job title is).. will have to work on the GF to allow a pic to be taken of her draped over the car...

It is nice weather (at present) after all :wink:

I was gonna say that as well actually! Good idea

Lads, you're more than welcome to enter those pics, so long as they meet the rules (your pic, your car etc... oh and they meet the forum modesty rules) I'll stick them in. Obviously I'll have to vet all these images first though :wink: :tongueout:

Remember though guys, good pictures are all about composition, lighting and colour ........ oh, and boobs. :smiley:

I'm going to keep my reply sensible and just say - I'll see what the next POTM category comes up as.

The two things i was going to reply with were a bit much so as said, ill keep it sensible :smile: