Photo's Thread

I know there maybe random pic thread's but i know there are some people who are decent with the old camera on this forum, so just a place to shot up some or your pics edited or not any subject ..

anyway a few i have took in the past, some from le mans, croft, clio cup etc.

Lemanns2011-0956.jpg

Lemanns2011-0559.jpg

Lemanns2011-0674.jpg

Lemanns2011-0679.jpg

Lemanns2011-0535.jpg

DSC04921_edited-1.jpg

DSC05148_edited-1.jpg

DSC03932.jpg

DSC03239.jpg

DSC03261_edited-1.jpg

Picture9.jpg[/QUOTE]

Jaik, do you have the details of settings used on the first shot, it is amazing!!!

I'd love to have a good camera!!

Some amazing shots!

Keep posting them up guys!
It doesn't have to cost much to get an SLR. If you go for a second hand older model like a Canon 300D, you could pick one up with a kit lens for under £150 easily. The image quality will be far better than any new compact at that price point and you'll have 90% of the features of a top of the range professional model :smile:

Jaik, do you have the details of settings used on the first shot, it is amazing!!!

Thanks :smile: All of the exposure metadata is available on Flickr here. The high ISO performance of the 7D is pretty ludicrous.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, not too sure how I missed that!

I think it's only there if you (well, I) have a "Pro" account, but you just click on the camera model name at the top right of the page when viewing a photo.

look out!!! this i my type of thread ive just started a motorsport blog site so ive got tonnes of pics

_MG_3269-tiltshift.jpg

_MG_3243-1.jpg

_MG_4162.jpg

_MG_6273.jpg

_MG_3530-1.jpg

_MG_2258-1.jpg

and one of my girlfriends cat
_MG_1852.jpg

That's tilt shift for you. I actually really like that one too.

I'm guessing that was done in post, rather than with a tilt shift lens?

Is it me or do these look like toys on well made scenery?

Those pictures are awesome! I love the Honda/tank one...

That was my thoughts at first, the signs look too big and the transit looked bigger scale than the cars. :thumbup: