Photos of my cleaned 197 pic heavy

It wasn't you I spott in kimberworth last night was it mate? Saw a black 197 with cup spoiler on meadow bank road. Didn't have yellow mirror caps though but figured you miove sprayed them now?

Yeah that will have been on the way home from meadowhall lol no I haven't got the yellow anymore sold them and got some black ones, I saw you at the last Min just remembered looks like you were running spacers looked well mate :smile:

Last edited:
Thanks, it was scruffy as hell, but it spends half it's time like that. Typical I cleaned it today and drive 50odd miles and saw nobody, ran the mother in law (to be) and the mrs to M-hell and back and saw you and yours was bloody spotless.

Yeah I'm running 20mm spacers (H&R track+), I know you said you were looking at getting some, so gimme a shout if want a peek at mine before you make your mind up. Really liking your 200 diffuser. Where abouts you live? I went to Old Hall comp (now winter hill) just down the road.

It isn't at the min lol I'm just trying to get my head round all this detailing borrowed a mates buffer but I dernt use it haha. The previous owner had the diffuser put on saved me a job lol, yours looked wide I said to the gf look at that same as mine but with spacers that's what you can get me for Christmas lol

Yeah ill nip and have a look I'm not far all all I live near thrybergh golf corse and the gf lives in herringthorp so not far at all, I'm tempted with the 25mil ones as I cba with the mess about finding bolts etc lol

It isn't at the min lol I'm just trying to get my head round all this detailing borrowed a mates buffer but I dernt use it haha. The previous owner had the diffuser put on saved me a job lol, yours looked wide I said to the gf look at that same as mine but with spacers that's what you can get me for Christmas lol

Yeah ill nip and have a look I'm not far all all I live near thrybergh golf corse and the gf lives in herringthorp so not far at all, I'm tempted with the 25mil ones as I cba with the mess about finding bolts etc lol

Just let me know mate as I only live in Hoyland (Rotherham side of Barnsley), I did a bit of research when I bought mine and popped a thread up about the different H&R options (didn't look at Eibach as they are a little pricey). Bolts are easy to come by, again all the info on them is in the thread too.

Honestly 25mm look good but I'm fairly sure they'll kick the absolute sh*t out of your rear arches. My front wheels poke out at the bottom and I've already bought splash guards to stop them flinging crap all up the sides of the car.

Just let me know mate as I only live in Hoyland (Rotherham side of Barnsley), I did a bit of research when I bought mine and popped a thread up about the different H&R options (didn't look at Eibach as they are a little pricey). Bolts are easy to come by, again all the info on them is in the thread too.

Honestly 25mm look good but I'm fairly sure they'll kick the absolute sh*t out of your rear arches. My front wheels poke out at the bottom and I've already bought splash guards to stop them flinging crap all up the sides of the car.

Ill come an have a look and make my mind up :smile: ill check the thread out aswell, that's my issue with the crap could make a mess, but will look good lol just have I have it sprayed at some stage haha

Ill drop you a pm be good to meet local member dint think they were manny tbh

Ill drop you a pm be good to meet local member dint think they were manny tbh

Yeah no probs mate, always good to meet new members, I want a proper nosey at your black 200 diffuser anyway :smiley:

There's actually quite a few of us. Yorkshire is one of the busiest areas for the Forum :thumbup:

There's not as much going on this time of year but if you keep your eye on the Yorkshire regional forum there's a few regular meets and events usually in there. Come summertime there's regular runs out around Yorkshire. You've just missed out on the Yorkshire Karting meet which was a good laugh!

Get that buffer used mate!will save you a lot of arm ache ha!
I dernt use it lol keep watching videos ill get to courage one day haha

Yeah no probs mate, always good to meet new members, I want a proper nosey at your black 200 diffuser anyway :smiley:

There's actually quite a few of us. Yorkshire is one of the busiest areas for the Forum :thumbup:

There's not as much going on this time of year but if you keep your eye on the Yorkshire regional forum there's a few regular meets and events usually in there. Come summertime there's regular runs out around Yorkshire. You've just missed out on the Yorkshire Karting meet which was a good laugh!

You can do mate you will hear me coming anyways as my cars loud lol ill drop you a pm bud I'm off this weekend :smile:

Ill have to start coming to some meets and get to know people off this forum :smile: