photos being taken of my car @ tesco lol

Yep, it probably is 220BHP, they respond well to a simple remap...

then the engine runs lean and they blow up lol

as for pics, it gets a bit tirsome leaving the Noble 3R about,
always a group of people round it on my return.
Takes ages to get any where lol.

Well nice job, i am assuming you told them about the cool ''clio197.net'' site you are a member of...

Lol you must be wondering WhyTF is this guy posting the same thing Liambo posted 2 posts before :smiley:...didn't saw it...

Also VXRs rule ..:confused1:....but only on a straight line ..:tongueout:...after the first bend you are thinking: ''Is an elephant sitting on my co-driver's seat?''

It is a great feeling getting good comments on your car - I cant wait for summer!

Im sure he will tell her to sign up next time he sees her lol! Wont be long... Hahaha

I think if she does sign up Smiler will be asking a mod to delete this thread too lol!

haha yea i did mention the site to her and that she should sign up but she might not see the thread by the time she does:tongueout:

Lol you must be wondering WhyTF is this guy posting the same thing Liambo posted 2 posts before :smiley:...didn't saw it...

Also VXRs rule ..:confused1:....but only on a straight line ..:tongueout:...after the first bend you are thinking: ''Is an elephant sitting on my co-driver's seat?''

haha yes didnt see the 1st post mate sorry but i did tell her about the site yes