Photo-shop request please

as title,

please can someone do me a photoshop of the rear of my car with the new 200 rear diffuser on it,

i am either thinking about getting this done or getting my Recaros re-trimmed in leather ?

which would you go for. ?DSC00402.jpg

as title,

please can someone do me a photoshop of the rear of my car with the new 200 rear diffuser on it,

Might be easier to find a rb 200 picture as apart from the diffuser the 197 and 200 rear are exactly the same,there was one on RS but the forum is down at the moment iirc user was 'markymark' ??? Also think he had the GT spoiler on it but has now been changed to the cup spoiler as that is what was ordered,i also did see it on youtube

The diffuser is more than that mate, ive made enquiries on RS.CO.UK. If you spend that on a diffuser your barmy.

Leather Recaros and thats that.

Wait for a scrapper to appear and get the diffuser off that if you really need one in your life! As for the seats, a full blown re-trim like what Sean has, you aint gonna get much change from a grand

Wait for a scrapper to appear and get the diffuser off that if you really need one in your life! As for the seats, a full blown re-trim like what Sean has, you aint gonna get much change from a grand

i am going down the place where Sean got his from on saturday as its just round the corner from me ( abbey lane ) 5 min drive, and see how much they are going to charge me. :sad:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jordy197 Gallery 0
CODDO Gallery 0
Craig211 Wheels and Tyres 2
S Gallery 12
B Body Work and Exterior Lights 10