Petrol Goggles

I've noticed this lately so thought I'd see if I'm just a wierdo or if other petrol heads get the same...

Have you ever noticed when your driving along, you spot a nice car driving past.
:driveby:

Take a look in the drivers seat and theres a distinctly average looking lass driving it, but they always look like a mix between Cheryl Cole + Jessica Alba?! I'm pretty sure if they were driving a Kia Rio they'd look like a complete swampdonkey.

Its basically beer goggles for petrol heads :smiley:

I've noticed this lately so thought I'd see if I'm just a wierdo or if other petrol heads get the same...

Have you ever noticed when your driving along, you spot a nice car driving past.
:driveby:

Take a look in the drivers seat and theres a distinctly average looking lass driving it, but they always look like a mix between Cheryl Cole + Jessica Alba?! I'm pretty sure if they were driving a Kia Rio they'd look like a complete swampdonkey.

Its basically beer goggles for petrol heads :smiley:

:rofl:

You're not weird mate, I nearly crashed on the way to work this morning looking at a rather attractive young women driving a 911 convertible :smiley:

Lmfao yes we all do it mate....... I don't look at any other girls if maz reads this though

:rofl:

I love it Robo!! :smiley:

You are completely right though. Used to see a drop top Aston v8 driven by someone very similar. TBH I was more interested in the car than her though - very 'average' :wink:

haha yeah too true! Done this a fair few times! Normally see a car coming and say to a mate that i bet the driver is fit! haha :smile:

All the time. Minis are another one. Quite often the ones with the options on are driven by fit birds!

Mini's have almost caused a fair few crashes involving me and looking in the wrong direction lol

I have almost crashed a few times when I have been having perv, at a car!! Women are over-rated. And staring at them won't get you in their knickers!! Lol. Btw, I am on this on my ipad2 and it is AWESOME!!

No harm in looking. Lol! Summer is so bad for us van drivers. You need to feel for us really. Lol!