Painting My Calipers

Im getting my wheels refurbed Black soon and ive noticed my calipers are looking abit shabby. Theres a few chips on them and they would really benifit from a repaint. In the past on my old cars ive painted them myself with halfords caliper paint whiile the caliper is still on the car but in all honesty it wasnt perfect and the last thing i want to do is to bodge my Clio. So Would someone point me in the right direction on the correct paint to buy and how to disconnect the calipers. I Have a spraygun and compresser and im quite handy with it but for a perfect finish id need to remove the calipers. Or would someone like to recomend somewhere that could do it for me in the East anglia Area :smile:

Thanks Craig

There is actually a full guide on how to remove and paint your calipers in the how too section.

It will require brake bleeding so if you cant do that I'd suggest leaving them on or getting a body shop to do it for you.

Try a local detailer, they do this sort of thing all the time. Look on detailing world for one local to you.

I always use hammerite on brakes and gave never had an issue. No need for overly expensive paints.