Paint colour match

Chrisgti6

East Midlands Rep.
So, would you be happy with this? I'm not personally, to me it's a very noticeable colour difference. It's only 6 months old with 2k on the clock so paint should be easy to match in my opinion.

What's everyone's thoughts? And bodyshop guys on here?

null_zpscdcae42a.jpg

Looks quite different to me mate, I'd not be happy until it was how it was before really especially at that age and mileage

It's a flat white, no metallic. It's the quarter that's been painted, I know plastic sometimes looks different, however the other side is perfect.

It'll be going back (for the 3rd time!!)

You should see the colour difference between the bumper and bonnet on my boss' 911 GTS. You'd think they were two different colours! Pretty shocking on a car of that value. Our engineers Boxster has the same problem though. Apparently it's due to the bonnet and bumper being made of different materials.

Hmm not sure it's that bad tbh, I think it's no worse than the match from the factory between panels on my car....

You should see the colour difference between the bumper and bonnet on my boss' 911 GTS. You'd think they were two different colours! Pretty shocking on a car of that value. Our engineers Boxster has the same problem though. Apparently it's due to the bonnet and bumper being made of different materials.

Completely different scenario though, this has been repaired and the other side is fine.....

plastics often look different due to the paint process. I had bits of the Trophy done due to it being off the main body.

It can be exaggerated if you don't reflect the same background image.

if its been repaired then its should have been blended.

You can see it doesn't match the rear door, I'd be sending it back.

The plastics on my mums Corsa are not even close to the metal panels. But its all the plastics and they are all the same shade.

It looks like it has been painted in a straight direct gloss colour and whoever has painted it has painted it the wrong shade. To me it looks like it needs more red in it!