OZ ultraleggeras

Hmm not to sure what to do now whether to step to 225 or just keep 215. The tyre doesn't looked stretched on the 215 which i was worried about.

Hmm not to sure what to do now whether to step to 225 or just keep 215. The tyre doesn't looked stretched on the 215 which i was worried about.

Mate, if you have decent tyres on already, stick with those. But if you’re buying new, I’d still go with OEM size. Ours look perfect to me. I think they’ll give better turn in bite. And they’re going to be a touch lighter too. Win win.

Was amazed with the steering feel when we put ours on. Lightweight wheels makes an awesome difference.

Reactions: Sean197
Mate, if you have decent tyres on already, stick with those. But if you’re buying new, I’d still go with OEM size. Ours look perfect to me. I think they’ll give better turn in bite. And they’re going to be a touch lighter too. Win win.

Was amazed with the steering feel when we put ours on. Lightweight wheels makes an awesome difference.
Have you got any photos bud? Id be buying new. Seen a lot of people stepping up to 225 thats all extra tyre extra grip i guess

Have you got any photos bud? Id be buying new. Seen a lot of people stepping up to 225 thats all extra tyre extra grip i guess

Sorry mate, rough weekend, only just seen this.

Photos:

308ulv4-jpg.107410

4zz0xi-jpg.107413

img_5736-jpg.19914

Nothing close up I'm afraid but I hope these help.

Sorry mate, rough weekend, only just seen this.

Photos:

308ulv4-jpg.107410

4zz0xi-jpg.107413

img_5736-jpg.19914

Nothing close up I'm afraid but I hope these help.

Have to say mate that looks perfect think ive found my size 215/45/17 right? surprised there is that much tuck on the rear with 8j wheels!

Have to say mate that looks perfect think ive found my size 215/45/17 right? surprised there is that much tuck on the rear with 8j wheels!

Glad you like it mate. And yep, I agree, they look perfect to me too.

You're correct, OEM size at 215/45/17

As for how they sit, with the suspension and wider wheels and slightly different offset, honestly, they're absolutely bang on. No spacers too which is a bonus.

Very very happy with them. And the best bit is how it feels on properly light weight wheels.

Reactions: tkoh12
I run 225's on my 8x17 et55 OZ's. no probs on the back only had a slight rub on the arch liners (front) whilst on track.

I've used kumhos, Bridgestone RE070's, pilot sport cup 2's, Nankang rs2r's but the big test will be this weekend with 888's

Similar Thread Suggestions