over rev warning

Right watched A few videos of one thing and another but iv noticed that everyone's over rev warning (the greenlight on instrument panel) beeps as well as lights up and mine doesn't beep!! How can I get it to beep iv tried all sorts!

There's your problem I'm afraid, the 197 doesn't beep but the 200 does. You can put the 200 dash in if you really want the beep.

trouble is it beeps at the red line after the torque and power have dropped off so you are better off changing gear before anyway.

You know whats really fun... having a Clio that gives you the gear shift indicator at approx 7k and then trading it in to get a 1.6 diesel that tells you to shift up at 2k...... FML

I didn't notice the light was there XD believe me, she's driven hard enough :coffee: 19mpg over 1000 miles at the minute :oops:

LOL CHRIS, I don't think I could drive anything like that anymore, drive my mums 1.2l LE Corsa the other day, BOORRIIINNNGGG.

Shift light and beep come in before redline on my 200, somewhere in the yellow at peek power. Grab another gear and your back in the sweet spot.

Shift light and beep come in before redline on my 200, somewhere in the yellow at peek power. Grab another gear and your back in the sweet spot.

Thats the thing, people say the Clio really isnt a weapon in a straight line?

Just think that it can be if you fully utilise the gearbox i.e. Keep it in the power band