Ouch, bit of bad luck.

And also....Happy birthday! I will forever hate this date like you will as you approach 30 :smile:

Cheers!!! :smiley:

Could be worse, my Mum's birthday is 11 September, be a bit awkard celbrating that if we live in Amercia. :mellow:

I don't know anywhere else. I've only been in Warrington a couple of years. If anyone knows a decent place round here that would help massively.

Btw, are you suggesting too cheap for gen Renault?

Very good garage in Bolton, SC Auto Electrics, SteC is on here as a Trader too.

Don't be fooled by the ''Electrics'' in the name, he does everything but he just happens to be a genius with all things wiring.

Very good garage in Bolton, SC Auto Electrics, SteC is on here as a Trader too.

Don't be fooled by the ''Electrics'' in the name, he does everything but he just happens to be a genius with all things wiring.
Thanks mate,

I work in Bolton once a week so know the area. I'll note that down.

My dads got a garage in Liverpool city centre if your only in Warrington mate. Does mine and a few other Renault sports regularly. As far as servicing, repairs, MOT and fitting new shiny bits you won't get any better. City Automobile Repairs. Blackstock Street. L3 6ET. 0151 255 1048.

My dads got a garage in Liverpool city centre if your only in Warrington mate. Does mine and a few other Renault sports regularly. As far as servicing, repairs, MOT and fitting new shiny bits you won't get any better. City Automobile Repairs. Blackstock Street. L3 6ET. 0151 255 1048.

He will be pleased!! More of them bloody clios!!

I work in Liverpool 2 days a week...so again that's a good shout.

Thanks bud i'll bare him in mind, might give him a visit for the big belt service this summer.

It will have to go down to experience because only today through searching have I found the leaving in gear trick.

Does this damage the gearbox? I'm sure I read that a member on here had issues after starting to leave the car in gear when parked.

Got her back today :smile: All OEM parts, £362. Not too bad.

Does this damage the gearbox? I'm sure I read that a member on here had issues after starting to leave the car in gear when parked.

Nah it shouldn't. I won't do it each time, just a when it's frosty on an evening. If you don't use the handbrake at all, they can also stick. Tough call.

rear brakes sticking on

hi mate i had this problem for a while took my car into work last saturday removed my rear wheels and stripped my rear brakes it was just the pads seized in the pad holder removed them cleaned all excess brake dust etc greased pads with copper grease and rebuilt - problem solved.:smile: