Opinions pretty please!

r&skxa

Gold Member
I advised someone on here to use Laguna silverstone alloys so I thought I'd put my money where my mouth is. I wanted the speedline alloys but if I spend that amount of notes on wheels when I've got a kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a top floor to decorate my misses would kick my arse.
Que one set of cheap laguna alloys in shocking condition, a few cans of paint, I came up with this.

The tyres for the silverstones are an extra cm wider, same profile though. They are ET50, I think, so fit further out of the arches than they normal 200 cup wheels.

I'm not sure if I like them, it may look better if I de-sticker the car but that's something I can't reverse straight away, so you can be as brutal as you like.

null_zps214fc8f5.jpg
null_zps5bc7bf27.jpg
null_zps8e2dcda2.jpg
null_zps50ce9ce2.jpg
null_zpscbbb7543.jpg
null_zpsc41c0c9d.jpg
null_zps6d00e92a.jpg
null_zpsb35695f6.jpg

good looking wheel on the clio but not sure if white is the best colour with silver...

Silver is a difficult one to work with.

Black has been done to death so wanted something different. Kawasaki ninja green?? Hmmmm

I would de-sticker the car!the wheels look ok but like foxspeed said maybe better in a different colour black or silver may be.

I may grow some plums and take the stickers off just to have a look. They look rubbish in silver.....

I quite like them, something different. Also as said just removing the door sticker will make a good bit of difference.

Stickers off, and either original cup wheels or the others in black.

Agreed, the stickers and white rims really don't suit the silver. In my opinion the rims should be darker than the car, what about doing the speedlines anthracite?

Agreed, the stickers and white rims really don't suit the silver. In my opinion the rims should be darker than the car, what about doing the speedlines anthracite?
Then no one would ever have white wheels. I've already got anthracite and I'm bored of it.