opinions new audi tts

Right basicly got in to alot of debt been paying 620 a month 310 for fook all and 310 for r27 so managed fine paying that a month this year ill be 620 better off a month and can get a good spek tts for around 500 pm would you ???

I'd save the money and stick with the R27. A few people of my neighbours have them and tbh. They dont seem to happy with them and always let me know how much they like my Renaultsports. Depends how much you really want one. Its all opinion I guess. I dislike audi, find them drab. Even high spec ones. Just my opinion :smile:

No i would invest the money. Ive been looking at gtr's n gunna go test drive 1 tomorrow thats 550pm mate so sounds like they having u over.

I'd save the money and stick with the R27. A few people of my neighbours have them and tbh. They dont seem to happy with them and always let me know how much they like my Renaultsports. Depends how much you really want one. Its all opinion I guess. I dislike audi, find them drab. Even high spec ones. Just my opinion :smile:

had a 54 plate lupo gti and adored it tbh, should never have sold it.

No i would invest the money. Ive been looking at gtr's n gunna go test drive 1 tomorrow thats 550pm mate so sounds like they having u over.

Where you having a test drive at?! I am tempted to come see lol!

As for the TT if it were an RS version I would possibly consider it, if it were well specced but as Woody said there is a lot of stuff out there that you could get at that price. Probably even an AMV8 or something ridiculous like that!

I had a tuned 225 mk1 1.8T TT a while back. I loved the look of it, but it was dull as dish water to drive so I got rid in the end.

Personally I wouldn't buy outright like you have suggested in the ebay link. Cars like that depreciated quicker than they accelerate as people never want to buy then second hand as they will have been thrashed. It is a different story to buying a Clio, they are cheap fun whereas the TTS ect are far from cheap.

IMO you would be better on a PCP deal, should keep the monthly payments down and still let you enjoy the car, then hand it back and get the next one that Audi launch...

I've gone off Audi's. They've gone too common. Audi made almost 100,000 brand new ones last year and their waiting lists go as far back as Christmas. I know a few people who have bought Audi and then got fed up of them quite quickly. As others have said they depreciate far too fast too.

My next door neighbour though has a TT 2.0TDI Quattro and that flies. He absolutely loves it. That won't lose him that much money.

You could get yourself a top megane 250 for that and have money to fuel it.

Would trounce any sub 50k Audi.

So many TTs on the road that the 250 is by far the more exclusive. Looks very smart to, not over the top like a Focus RS.

I think the tt's are nice cars and they do hold their money quite well, but they are expensive. The fiffth gear review on their last show of last year was quite good of the car though. I think it was an s as apposed to the rs! Lol!

I wasn't talking about 0-60 and stats, as drivers cars they're dull as dog**** unless you're after an RS model and have money to burn.

Right basicly got in to alot of debt been paying 620 a month 310 for fook all and 310 for r27 so managed fine paying that a month this year ill be 620 better off a month and can get a good spek tts for around 500 pm would you ???

Personally I'd say that if you've just cleared all that debt (in which case, well done!), you'd be insane to put yourself straight back into the same situation by spending ~£500 a month on a TTS, especially when they are not that exciting to drive and will be dropping in value by about the same amount each month.

I might consider a TTRS in 2 and a bit years. Love the TTS and TTRS. But then i am a VAG fanboy, and an accidental Renault owner.