On the Lizard

Looks good :thumbsup:

I think some silvertec indicator bulbs and black plastic grills would be a winner, though!

Looks like a decent location. Not sure the stickers are for me, but each to their own. Maybe Chris was thinking of the vents you can get that don't have the grill in the middle of them.

RE thought ? they are grey/black. I assume you mean spray em black. Then I could lay a template over the bottom grill and add a red CUP logo !!!!!

RE thought ? they are grey/black. I assume you mean spray em black. Then I could lay a template over the bottom grill and add a red CUP logo !!!!!

Yeh sprayed black mate.

I did mine the other week and they really make the front look good, especially with a white car!

Gotcha. Sounds good to me, need to order the front splitter first to see how black it is. Anyway job this weekend is to fit my new rear cup spoiler.:bounce:

Swear I seen this car parked opposite the post office in st.austell not so long ago, I even stopped and snapped a pic on my iphone lol

Swear I seen this car parked opposite the post office in st.austell not so long ago, I even stopped and snapped a pic on my iphone lol
Yep u did mate. Was in Holmbush (St.Austell) a few weeks ago. Down there again next week, doing another course. Now sitting on H&R's.

528373_10152304243820260_1912801627_n_zpsf2f044a7.jpg
Is how mine looks at the moment, in the bodyshop at the moment having a tidy up on the rear quarter. Can't wait to get it back tomorrow.

Oh and its back to silver renault badges, as the covers wern't that great.

Last edited: