Ok i give in

Sean are you selling up your 250 turbo??what intercooler are you going for??

Turbo is being sold as I don't need it, sticking with standard and 630cc injectors and aiming for a conservative 280/280, not interested in pub talk figures, more interested in keeping the engine within it's limits and driveability. It's the standard intercooler I'm selling as I made my own hard pipe kit and the outlet on my intercooler is in a different position.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Good stuff Steve, you won't regret it. I have an ecu and all the pipes, a megane intercooler and a 250 turbo. @Pav has first refusal on the ecu and pipes but if it falls through and you need them give me a shout. Intercooler and 250 turbo will be up for sale after xmas.
Turbo is being sold as I don't need it, sticking with standard and 630cc injectors and aiming for a conservative 280/280. It's the standard intercooler I'm selling as I made my own hard pipe kit and the outlet on my intercooler is in a different position.
im aiming for that sort of figure. Have to admit not sure why people chasing 350 horses plus.lol

im aiming for that sort of figure. Have to admit not sure why people chasing 350 horses plus.lol

Because I think people see power as the be all and end all, and over 300bhp in a clio looks good on the forums. Each to their own and all that, but personally I'd rather be able to push the car all the time, especially on track, without having to worry about bending a rod or pistons cracking.

Because I think people see power as the be all and end all, and over 300bhp in a clio looks good on the forums. Each to their own and all that, but personally I'd rather be able to push the car all the time, especially on track, without having to worry about bending a rod or pistons cracking.
Well as soon as mine is done I will declare it has 500 horses!

Reactions: Sean197
Nice one Steve, don't forget to keep us updates on your own Project/Progress thread.

Ok so just got back from Prague. Thought better get arse in gear. Just bought 83000 mile engine, turbo, gearbox and hopefully all of loom for 314 quid! I won't use gearbox and doesn't come with ecu but will find one later on. Intercooler and pipes etc about to be sorted. :track:

Hahaha!!!! Damn it was you who outbid me :chair:

Well done fella, it was a bargain!!!!

My reason for over 350 is because it's a challenge to do that and more interesting. could put a stock engine in with my eyes closed. A lot of people I've known are like "Yeah 280/300 is plenty" then 6 months down the line they want more but aren't able as there engine is stock.