Oil gearbox *Poll

Which Gearbox oil you like the most!

• Total voters
Voted for Fuchs since that's what I'm currently using - dont have anything to compare it with though :smile:

I had mine changed to Redline when I first bought the car, but in all honesty I couldn't tell the difference. The most recent service I had OEM put in and again, no difference to gear change feel etc.

I had mine changed to Redline when I first bought the car, but in all honesty I couldn't tell the difference. The most recent service I had OEM put in and again, no difference to gear change feel etc.
Same here Jimmy , changed to redline from whatever was in before and didn't really notice much.

Literally just bought the OEM Elf stuff and some tube to do it this weekend. I don't know what's in it at the moment.

I'm looking at replacing the gearbox oil and form the looks of it on here, 75W-80 is the one to go for. The box is quite old and has started to crunch into 2nd when the car is very hot (maybe oil boiling?) Rang a local garage to see if they can change the oil for me and put in 75w-80, they rang Redline directly who have said 75w-90 is the best one!?
What are peoples thoughts?
Cheers

I'd go for the ELF NFP75w80 personally. Can get 2l of the stuff from E-bay for just under £20 delivered! Renault approved and meets all the required specs for the box.