Nov 2012 Photo Of The Moment Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Clio197/200net Photo Of The Moment competition in association with
caz2.gif AND msv2a.gif

Right, here we go again!! This competition is only going to be open for a short while, so that we can get the piccies in to get the site calendar printed in time for the new year....

Dont forget to read this thread before entering the competition
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24212

I'm going to keep it nice and simple and have an open themed competition as long as the photo falls in with the usual competition rules it will be allowed, however, it would be nice if we could get a few christmassy themed shots in as well

The photo must have been taken by YOU between 00:00 29th October 2012 (closing of the last competition) and midnight on 29th November 2012

One entry per member per competition

Photos should be emailed to mikeh@clio197.net and must be received by midnight on Thursday 29th November, I will post up the pictures in this thread ahead of the voting. The email must be headed POTM nov 2012 - (forum username) e.g. POTM Nov 2012 - Jase, if its not headed this way it will be considered to be spam and treated as such, if you break my email address hopefully it wont do a Mike and crash the forum.....

DONT forget if you want to stand a chance of winning the annual Photo of the Year prize you must be a paid member of the forum when you enter your photo....

I'll post up sponsors and prize info over the next few days if my laptop behaves, hopefully....

Last edited:
First few piccies are in!!

1. 1.gif

2. 2.gif

3. 3.gif

4. 4.gif

5. 5a.gif

6. 6.gif

7. 7.gif

8. 8.gif

9. 9.gif

10. 10.gif

11. 11.gif

Last edited:
Some cracking photos coming in again, dont forget its the last chance to be in for the photo of the year award as well....

Prize info may be revealed soon!!!

Final couple of days for entries and your chance for one of the annual prizes before we compile next years calendar......

Status
Not open for further replies.