No bloody wheel jack!!!

Romour has it they give a cock n bull story about it being unstable .......

The tyre weld does the job anyway. Also if u run conti. They use something called contiseal that seals around a puncture.

Lol the ones they give u are rubbish. Slightest incline and ure car will topple off. Trolley jack for me any day

To be fair jacking the front up seem to mean you end up with the whole side of the car up in the air ( and no I don't go crazy in getting it a foot in the air ).

But they presumably didn't take into account that some people aren't complete morons and not everyone tries to change wheels on a hill :smile:

...tyre foam is useless beleive me! Got a puncture on my 197cup a while back and it was loads of hassle to get it sorted. So got a spare wheel and I bought a jack from TwingoGeakeo on here....hopefully will never need to use it....SJCook wouldn't sell me one on the basis of health and safety....which is annoying as its up to me if I want to use a jack...!!

When i picked mine up from evans halshaw there was no jack or foam even though on the sign off sheet check list they'd ticked it had them.

I kicked up a fuss so they gave me the bits out of the back of a meggy - a fair bit more substantial than any clio bits i've seen.

I can't help thinking that there's some poor sod in an r26 somewhere without any tools to save his bacon........

Similar Thread Suggestions