Nilfisk c110.3 packed up

My nilfisk c110.3 jet wash has just packed up. I have changed the fuse but it's still not coming to life. Any suggestions what I could do?? Are they known for problems?

This was coming... they got a bit of a following on DW and I thought they'd start failing a couple of years down the line.

Do you realise you have 2 year warranty, so if still under warranty I'd be taking them back for a new one :smile:

Lots of leaking C110's and C120's about at the mo...

This was coming... they got a bit of a following on DW and I thought they'd start failing a couple of years down the line.

Do you realise you have 2 year warranty, so if still under warranty I'd be taking them back for a new one :smile:

Lots of leaking C110's and C120's about at the mo...

The issue I have is I've lost the receipt so I don't have proof of purchase so I doubt they would do anything :worried:

maybe a loose connection inside the machine or damaged cable or an internal fuse or thermal fuse/link.

The issue I have is I've lost the receipt so I don't have proof of purchase so I doubt they would do anything :worried:

Where/when did you buy it and how did you pay? The proof of purchase can be a bank statement.

Also, if it was from Amazon, they'll send you a new one straight away if it's under a year old. Still worth contacting them even if you've had it for longer.

I'd say give them a ring and find out if there is any way of finding out when your bought it. I had the same thing with a Dyson vacuum cleaner at the beginning of the year. We weren't sure if it was still under 5 years old. Rang them and the next day the cleaner was fixed for free!

Where/when did you buy it and how did you pay? The proof of purchase can be a bank statement.

Also, if it was from Amazon, they'll send you a new one straight away if it's under a year old. Still worth contacting them even if you've had it for longer.

I'd say give them a ring and find out if there is any way of finding out when your bought it. I had the same thing with a Dyson vacuum cleaner at the beginning of the year. We weren't sure if it was still under 5 years old. Rang them and the next day the cleaner was fixed for free!

I'm not 100% sure when I brought it but I got it from argos. I will contact them tomorrow and see what they if not gonna buy a new one.

An update on this... I rung Argos customer services up and they were really helpful and i managed to track down bill statement with the price of the jet wash on there so i took the jet wash and the bill over to my local argos and done a straight replacement :smile: so many thanks to all that helped!!

Similar Thread Suggestions