NFS Shift

Anybody playing the game?

Justed tryed it and it ain't so bad. But still Race07 is a better simulation - for me :biggrin:

SHIFT-Title.jpg

Picked my car already :smiley:
hirez_renault_o2.jpg

not got it yeat was going to tomorrow! would you recommend it then? the megane looks amazing.

Sure 8) I would definitely recommend it. It's not such a good simulation but it is very entertaining :thumbup:

The Megane also drives very nicely in the game with all the ASR,TCS,ESP,...off. Lift off oversteer monster :biggrin:

No unfortunately not :thumbdown: the feeling of these 250-300hp cars in the game is very odd - not really impressive. But the handling is quite nice. It seems to me it's still more of a arcade type game then a real simulation :mellow:

entertainment is the main thing! cant wait to get it! i still love NFS Prostreet top notch game!

can you get this from tesco direct ? i saw the advert on tv for spend £50 on tesco driect get £10 off, so a game and some beer :smile: and free delivery

Got it too, It is a nice time consuming bit untill GT5 comes out.:closedeyes:

But did anyone had the problem with installing? It stopped at 98% and after restarting a couple of times it finally reach 100%. But it took 2 hours!:@!

Didn't have any probs with the install. The graphics setting made my day thou :angry:

Everytime I started to drive it just kicked me out of the game :blink:finally managed to fixed the problem 8)

GT5 will be only for PS3 right?